Home :: Schools :: C.W. Dillard
C.W. Dillard Elementary School
Principal - Sandra Wiest
Click here to visit C.W. Dillard's school website
This is the only Elk Grove school south of the Cosumnes River, and it has its origins in three country schools. The first was the Davis School, formed in 1865, and named for relatives of Jefferson Davis. The Lee School was built in 1872 and the original Dillard School in 1915. The present school was built in 1956 and named for C.W. Dillard who donated the land for the school. Davis school joined with Dillard in 1915, and when the Elk Grove district unified in 1959, the Lee School joined with Dillard.
PreK, Childcare or After School Program
Back to school selection page